- SQLite Development Team
- SQLite is a software library that implements a selfcontained serverless zeroconfiguration transactional SQL database engine.
When an application requires sqlite3.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install sqlite3.dll.
- This application has failed to start because sqlite3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- sqlite3.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires sqlite3.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install sqlite3.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have sqlite3.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.