The best way to fix any application error is to re-install the software that is causing the .dll error.
- Find out which software is displaying errors.
- Re-Install the software and install any available updates.
- Update drivers that may be causing the problem. (eg, Video Drivers)
- Perform windows updates if any are available.
- Check to see if the .dll problem is resolved.
If you have tried all of the following steps with no success then we recommend you download and install the .dll file manually from our site. If the .DLL file is not available for download you may take a minute to request a .DLL file anonymously.