The best way to fix any application is to re-install the application that is causing the .dll errors.
- Find out which software is displaying errors.
- Re-Install the software and install any available updates.
- Update drivers that may be causing the problem. (eg, Video Drivers)
- Perform windows updates if any are available.
- Check to see if the .dll problem is resolved.
If you've tried all the steps with no success then we recommend you download and install the .dll file manually. If the .DLL file is not available for download you may quickly and easily request a .DLL file.
- Did you know? You may already have the .dll file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have the file on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.