- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft CC OpenMP Runtime
When an application requires vcomp120d.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install vcomp120d.dll.
- This application has failed to start because vcomp120d.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- vcomp120d.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires vcomp120d.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install vcomp120d.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have vcomp120d.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.