- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Collation Support
When an application requires nlssorting.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install nlssorting.dll.
- This application has failed to start because nlssorting.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- nlssorting.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires nlssorting.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install nlssorting.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have nlssorting.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.