- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft C Runtime Library
When an application requires msvcp80.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install msvcp80.dll.
- This application has failed to start because msvcp80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- msvcp80.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires msvcp80.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install msvcp80.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have msvcp80.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.