- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft C Runtime Library
When an application requires msvcp100.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install msvcp100.dll.
- This application has failed to start because msvcp100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- msvcp100.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires msvcp100.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install msvcp100.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have msvcp100.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.