- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Windows NT BASE API Client DLL r)
When an application requires kernel32.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install kernel32.dll.
- This application has failed to start because kernel32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- kernel32.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires kernel32.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install kernel32.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have kernel32.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.