- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft DirectX for Windows
- Direct3D 9 Extensions
When an application requires D3DX9_41.dll , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .dll file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to re-install D3DX9_41.dll.
- This application has failed to start because D3DX9_41.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- D3DX9_41.dll Not Found.
.DLL Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires D3DX9_41.dll.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install all Windows updates and any available driver updates.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- Download and install D3DX9_41.dll.
- Did you know? You may already have this file even though you are getting .dll errors. That's because the .dll file may have been moved or renamed by another application. Check to see if you already have D3DX9_41.dll on your computer. For more information see how to search your PC for .dll files.